|Name:||Linear Vibrating / Vibration Feeder Specification For Stone Crusher||Voltage:||220/380V|
|Frequency:||3000r / Min||Installation:||Easy|
|Warranty:||1 Year||Color:||According To Your Wishes|
800tph Vibration Feeder,
3000r/Min Vibration Feeder,
Stone Crusher Vibration Feeder
Linear Vibrating / Vibration Feeder Specification For Stone Crusher are widely used in mining, metallurgy, coal, thermal power, fire resistance, glass, building materials, electric power, chemical, machinery, light industry, food and other industries. It is suitable for uniformly and continuously feeding the block, granular and powder materials from the storage bin or the funnel to the receiving device. The motor vibration feeder can feed material to belt conveyor, vibrating conveyor, bucket elevator, crusher, vibrating screen, pulverizer, etc., and can be used in the process of automatic matching, quantitative packaging and automatic control, to achieve automation of flow operations.
Linear Vibrating / Vibration Feeder Specification For Stone Crusher is realized by using a special vibrating motor to drive the feeding trough to make a cyclic linear reciprocating vibration in the oblique direction. When the vertical component of the acceleration of the vibration of the feed tank is greater than the acceleration of gravity, the material in the tank will be thrown up and jump forward according to the trajectory of the parabola, throwing and falling within 1/50 seconds, due to the continuous vibration of the vibration motor The vibration, the feed trough continuously vibrates, and the material in the trough continuously jumps forward to achieve the feeding purpose.
1. Small size, light weight, reliable operation, convenient installation, and convenient maintenance
2. Convenient adjustment and stable feeding
3. Low noise, low power consumption, good performance of the regulator and nonexistence of material clashing circumstance
Linear Vibrating / Vibration Feeder Specification For Stone Crusher is widely used in metallurgy, coal, chemical industry, building materials, ceramics, food, light industry and other industries of quantitative feeding, automatic batching, quantitative packaging and automatic control feeding links.
1. Controlled flow of ingredients to mixing tanks
2. Sprinkling toppings or coatings on food and dairy products
3. Adding binders and carbons to foundry sand reprocessing systems
4. Chemical additive feeding in the pulp and paper bleaching or chip handling processes
5. Feeding metal parts to heat treating furnaces
6. Feeding scrap or glass cullet to furnaces
|Model||Capacity(t/h)||Feeding trough size(mm)||Working type||
1. Smoothly vibrating and long service life.
2. Vibrating force adjustable, easy to operation.
3. Low noise and power consumption.
4. Simple structure, easy to maintenance.
5. Adjustable angle rubber springs.
6. Low profile - minimum headroom.
7. Simple, stable, variable controller.
Contact Person: Hou