|Name:||GZ Small Building Material Electromagnetic Vibrating Magnetic Vibratory Feeder||Material:||Stainless Steel / Carbon Steel|
|Function:||Uniform Feeding||Frequency:||3000 Time/Min|
|Capacity(t/h):||0.1-6t/h||Double Amplitude:||1.5 Mm|
GZ Small Building Material Electromagnetic Vibrating Magnetic Vibratory Feeder is used to uniformly or quantitatively feeding block, granular and powder materials from the storage bin or funnel to the receiving device. For example, it can feeding material to belt conveyor, bucket elevator, screening device, Or feeding to crusher, pulverizer, etc., and be used for automatic batching, quantitative packaging equipment, etc., and being used in automatic control process, to realize automation of production processes.
GZ Small Building Material Electromagnetic Vibrating Magnetic Vibratory Feeder is a new feeding equipment, which has been widely applied for cement, mining, metallurgy, coal,chemicals, ceramics, food, electricity and other industrial and mining enterprises
Hot selling electrical automatic vibrating feeder magnetic Vibrating Feeder used for the materials from the storage bin supply to the receiving device uniformly or quantitatively, is the necessary equipment to implement automated assembly line, divided into open type and closed type two. According to the requirements of the production of motor vibration feeder, hopper, conveyor.
1. The half-wave rectifier control circuit can steplessly adjust the feeding quantity in the rated output, and can be used in the automatic control production process to realize the production automation.
2. The automatic amplitude stabilization control system can be provided according to the user's requirements, and the amplitude fluctuation of feeder is less than or equal to 3%. Intelligent feeding can be realized by matching the computer control box with high stability.
3. The utility model has the advantages of simple structure, light weight, no need of lubrication and convenient maintenance.
4. Because of the near resonance principle, the energy consumption is low. The material is slightly thrown in the trough, and the wear of the trough is small.
|Model of controller||
GZ Small Building Material Electromagnetic Vibrating Magnetic Vibratory Feeder adopts linear trough reciprocating type, which is composed of trough, electromagnetic vibrator and shock absorber. It can screen materials without orientation. Its electrical control uses a half-wave rectification circuit, which is completely equipped with no rotating parts and feeding on the principle of micro-throw motion. The feeding process is completely automatic, the trough wear is small, the mechanical maintenance is convenient, and the material with high temperature wear and corrosiveness can be transported at the same time. The control box allows manual and automatic adjustment.
1. Small size, light weight, simple structure, convenient installation, no rotating parts so no need lubrication, convenient maintenance and low operating cost.
2. Due to Electromagnetic vibrating feeder uses the resonance principle of mechanical vibration, the double mass works in a low critical resonance state, thus consuming less electric energy.
3. Since the current can be instantaneously changed, opened and closed, so the feeding amount has a high precision.
4. The control equipment of this series of electro-vibration machines can easily adjust the feeding amount during use, and can realize centralized control and automatic control of the production process.
5. Since the material in the feed tank is continuously thrown up during the feeding process and jumps forward according to the trajectory of the parabola, the wear of the feed tank is small.
6. This series of vibrating machines is not suitable for applications with explosion-proof requirements.
GZ Small Building Material Electromagnetic Vibrating Magnetic Vibratory Feeder are widely used in mining, metallurgy, coal, building materials, light industry, chemical industry, machinery industry and agriculture. It is also suitable for automated batching and quantitative packaging and production process automation systems.
Contact Person: Hou