|Product Name:||Horizontal Tubular Screw Conveyor , Stainless Steel Shaftless Screw Conveyor||Material:||Stainless Steel|
tube screw conveyor,
spiral screw conveyor
Horizontal Tubular Screw Conveyor , Stainless Steel Shaftless Screw Conveyor
Horizontal Tubular Screw Conveyor , Stainless Steel Shaftless Screw Conveyor is widely used in building materials, metallurgy, chemical, electric power, coal, machinery, light industry, grain and food industry, suitable for conveying powder, granular, small pieces of materials, such as cement, coal, grain, chemical fertilizer, ash, sand, coke, etc. should not be easily perishable, viscous, easy to agglomerate the material. Commonly seen in the food industry, these conveyors transport ingredients to and from mixers, ovens and vats and need to be sterile at all times. Therefore, they are commonly made of stainless steel, a smooth food grade metal that is less likely to contaminate edible ingredients than other materials and is easily cleaned.
Advantages and Features
1. Small section of whole machine, being suitable for horizontal or tilted transportation.
2. Simple structure, easy operation and excellent sealing performance.
3. Charging and Discharging can be conducted at more than one points in the middle.
|Model||Diameter||Screw Rotation Speed||Inclination Angle||Conveyor Length|
Horizontal Tubular Screw Conveyor , Stainless Steel Shaftless Screw Conveyor is a kind of machine that uses the motor to drive the screw to turn and push the material to realize the purpose of conveying. It can be transported horizontally, obliquely or vertically. It has the advantages of simple structure, small cross-sectional area, good sealing, easy operation, easy maintenance and easy closed transportation.
Horizontal Tubular Screw Conveyor , Stainless Steel Shaftless Screw Conveyor is the main unit for mechanical transport operation of industry and agriculture, which uses motor to drive screw rotation and move material to achieve conveying purpose. Pipe screw conveyor is suitable for all industries such as building material, chemical industry, power industry, metallurgy, coal industry and grain industry, for horizontal or tilted transportation for powdery, granular and small lump materials, such as coal, dust, residue, cement and grain which their temperature is less than 200℃.
1. Wood industry: wood chips, wood sawing surface and byproducts, etc.
2. Agriculture: livestock feed, food, powder, etc.
3. Building materials: cement, sand, slaked lime,refractory material, etc.
4. Environmental: the filter material, fly ash, fixed residue, waste, etc.
5. Ceramic industry: clay, silica, sand, polishing materials, etc.
6. Food industry: soybean, peanut, starch, milk powder, salt, sugar, etc.
7. Plastics industry: plastic powder, plastic particles, etc.
1. Food Processing
2. Feed processing
3. Powder and energy
5. Mining and minerals
Contact Person: Hou