|Name:||Tubular Inclinde Auger Cement Spiral Screw Conveyor Machine||Voltage:||220 V|
|Current:||0.08~0.25 A||Power(W):||As The Model You Choose|
|Keyword:||Screw Conveyor||Material:||Carbon Steel|
pipe screw conveyor,
spiral screw conveyor
Tubular Inclinde Auger Cement Spiral Screw Conveyor Machine
Tubular Inclinde Auger Cement Spiral Screw Conveyor Machine is the main unit for mechanical transport operation of industry and agriculture, which uses motor to drive screw rotation and move material to achieve conveying purpose. Pipe screw conveyor is suitable for all industries such as building material, chemical industry, power industry, metallurgy, coal industry and grain industry, for horizontal or tilted transportation for powdery, granular and small lump materials, such as coal, dust, residue, cement and grain which their temperature is less than 200℃.
Advantages and Features
1. Simple structure, easy operation and excellent sealing performance.
2. Small section of whole machine, being suitable for horizontal or tilted transportation.
3. Charging and Discharging can be conducted at more than one points in the middle.
|Model||Diameter||Screw Rotation Speed||Inclination Angle||Conveyor Length|
1. Ceramic industry: clay, silica, sand, polishing materials, etc.
2. Food industry: soybean, peanut, starch, milk powder, salt, sugar, etc.
3. Plastics industry: plastic powder, plastic particles, etc.
4. Wood industry: wood chips, wood sawing surface and byproducts, etc.
5. Environmental: the filter material, fly ash, fixed residue, waste, etc.
6. Agriculture: livestock feed, food, powder, etc.
7. Building materials: cement, sand, slaked lime,refractory material, etc.
Tubular Inclinde Auger Cement Spiral Screw Conveyor Machine is widely used in building materials, metallurgy, chemical, electric power, coal, machinery, light industry, grain and food industry, suitable for conveying powder, granular, small pieces of materials, such as cement, coal, grain, chemical fertilizer, ash, sand, coke, etc. should not be easily perishable, viscous, easy to agglomerate the material. Commonly seen in the food industry, these conveyors transport ingredients to and from mixers, ovens and vats and need to be sterile at all times. Therefore, they are commonly made of stainless steel, a smooth food grade metal that is less likely to contaminate edible ingredients than other materials and is easily cleaned.
Contact Person: Hou