|Name:||High Quality Mini Grape Seed Stainless Steel Trommel Drum Screen||Customized:||Acceptable|
|Layer(s):||1-4 Layers||Length:||2~8 M|
|Structure:||Stainless Steel||Motor:||General Motor|
Stainless Steel Trommel Drum Screen,
Grape Seed Trommel Drum Screen,
1 Layer Trommel Drum Screen
High Quality Mini Grape Seed Stainless Steel Trommel Drum Screen
High Quality Mini Grape Seed Stainless Steel Trommel Drum Screen’s main structure is cylindrical drum, which is inclined and installed on the frame.The geared motor is connected to the drum device through a coupling, the driving drum will rotate around the axis direction.When the materials enters the drum device, due to the tilt and rotation of the drum device, the materials on the screen surface is overturned and rolled so that the fine material is discharged through the discharge port at the bottom of the back end of the drum of trommel screen, and the coarse material is discharged through the discharge port at the tail of the drum discharge. As the material in the drum devise flip, rolling, so the materials stuck in the sieve can be ejected to prevent the sieve blocking.
High Quality Mini Grape Seed Stainless Steel Trommel Drum Screen are always used for refractory materials, inferior coal, coal slime, bottom ash,sand classification, sandstone block classification.
1. The installation of a small angle of inclination, is not easy to plug.
2. To occupy a small space.
3. Low noise, less pollution and dust.
4. A smooth operation.
5. Efficient screening.
1. Trommel screens are constructed of high quality material, designed for high performance, high production rates, lower operating costs and lower maintenance.
2. Downstream process equipment can be in various forms such as centrifugal Concentrator, spirals, jigs etc.
3. After the materials are fed into the drum, the materials are classified, while the bigger materials flow forward along the inclination of drum and was classified through different mesh screens gradually. Classified small materials fell into respective bunker, and are delivered into finished product stack through manpower or belt conveyor.
Contact Person: Hou