|Name:||Ce Certification Small Rotary Vibrating Screen With Low Noise||Layer:||1-5layer|
circular vibrating screen,
rotary vibrating sieve
Ce Certification Small Rotary Vibrating Screen With Low Noise
The fundamental principle of round separator is that the eccentric hammers installed on the top and bottom ends of motor changes the rotation motion of motor to horizontal, vertical and inclined three-dimensional motions, and then passes this motion to screen surface, achieving the purpose of classification, filtering and removal of impurities.
1. Wide application
Round separator can handle a wide range of materials, such as wet or dry, fine or coarse, heavy or light. Particles as fine as 400 mesh can be screened at high production rates.
2. Single or Multiple Separations.
As many as five screen decks can be incorporated in one round separator, providing simultaneous separation into six fractions.
3. Large capacity
According to some relevant tests, round separator has shown larger capacity per square meter than other types of separation machine.
4. Long working life
Each screen cloth is held in uniform tension by drawing it taut on tension rings. The drum-tight screening surface vibrates freely without whipping against rigid supports, greatly reducing screen wear and increasing screen life.
5. Less space required
For equivalent capacity, Round Separators require less working space than other screening equipment. Normally, a set of round separator can fit in your existing production line.
6. Economy—Long Life, Less Power, Low Maintenance.
Simplicity of design with few moving parts assures long life with little maintenance. Because of efficient design, Round separator requires less horsepower than other units of similar capacity. Remarkably long working life and the ease with which screens may be changed result in further economies.
1. Powder, manganese dioxide, electrolytic copper powder, Electromagnetic material, grinding powder, refractory materials, kaolin, lime, alumina, heavy calcium carbonate, quartz sand, etc.
2. Chemical industry: resin, paint, industrial drugs, cosmetics, paint, herbal powder and so on.
3. Food industry: sugar powder, starch, salt, rice powder, milk powder, soybean milk, egg powder, soy sauce, juice, etc.
4. Metals, metallurgy and mining: aluminum powder, lead powder, copper powder, ore, alloy powder, welding rod.
5. Other industries: waste oil, waste water, dyeing and finishing waste water, paper making, additives, activated carbon.
|Power||Diameter of screen surface||layer||Mesh size|
Contact Person: Hou