|Product Name:||Starch Tumbler Classifier Screener Vibrating Rotary Sifting Machine||Type:||Circular|
|Frequency:||50Hz Or 60Hz||Warranty:||12 Months From Delivery Time|
Starch Rotary Vibrating Screen,
Tumbler Rotary Vibrating Screen,
Classifier Rotary Vibrating Screen
Starch Tumbler Classifier Screener Vibrating Rotary Sifting Machine
Starch Tumbler Classifier Screener Vibrating Rotary Sifting Machine is a high precision fine powder sieving machine. The fundamental principle of round separator is that the eccentric hammers installed on the top and bottom ends of motor changes the rotation motion of motor to horizontal, vertical and inclined three-dimensional motions, and then passes this motion to screen surface, achieving the purpose of classification, filtering and removal of impurities.
1. Fully enclosed structure, no flying dust, no liquid leakage, no blocking of mesh opening, screen can reach 500 meshes, and filter can reach 5 um.
2. Can be used with single or multilayer screen mesh.
3. Small volume, less space occupation, easy to move,360 degree adjustment of discharge opening.
4. New grid structure, long service life of screen cloth, only 3-5min for screen replacement.
5. High screening precision, high efficiency, suitable for any powder, grain and mucus materials.
6. Automatic discharge of materials, continuous operation.5. No dead corner of parts, easy rinse thoroughly and disinfection.
1. Circular Fine Powder Vibro Sieve Machine Stainless Steel 304 / 316L Made is designed by our professional engineer, every process is controlled strictly by quality inspection personnel, such as raw material cutting, forming, welding, polishing, painting, and so on.
2. Circular Fine Powder Vibro Sieve Machine Stainless Steel 304 / 316L Made can be used with single or multilayer screen decks, If your purpose is removing impurity, choosing single deck is ok. If you choosing three decks, means the materials will be graded to be four kinds sizes.
3. Circular Fine Powder Vibro Sieve Machine Stainless Steel 304 / 316L Made can be made of stainless steel, carbon steel, pp materials according to different application.
|Power||Diameter of screen surface||layer||Mesh size|
1. Other industries: waste oil, waste water, dyeing and finishing waste water, paper making, additives, activated carbon.
2. powder, manganese dioxide, electrolytic copper powder, Electromagnetic material, grinding powder, refractory materials, kaolin, lime, alumina, heavy calcium carbonate, quartz sand, etc.
3. Food industry: sugar powder, starch, salt, rice powder, milk powder, soybean milk, egg powder, soy sauce, juice, etc.
4. Chemical industry: resin, paint, industrial drugs, cosmetics, paint, herbal powder and so on.
5. Metals, metallurgy and mining: aluminum powder, lead powder, copper powder, ore, alloy powder, welding rod.
1. Less space required:For equivalent capacity, mobile vibrating screen require less working space than other screening equipment. Normally, a set of round separator can fit in your existing production line.
2. Long working life:Each screen cloth is held in uniform tension by drawing it taut on tension rings. The drum-tight screening surface vibrates freely without whipping against rigid supports, greatly reducing screen wear and increasing screen life.
3. Large capacity:According to some relevant tests, round separator has shown larger capacity per square meter than other types of separation machine.
4. Economy—Long Life, Less Power, Low Maintenance:Simplicity of design with few moving parts assures long life with little maintenance. Because of efficient design, Round separator requires less horsepower than other units of similar capacity. Remarkably long working life and the ease with which screens may be changed result in further economies.
5. Single or Multiple Separations:As many as five screen decks can be incorporated in one round separator, providing simultaneous separation into six fractions.
6. Rotary silicone gypsum vibrating screen can handle a wide range of materials, such as wet or dry, fine or coarse, heavy or light. Particles as fine as 400 mesh can be screened at high production rates.
Contact Person: Hou