|Name:||Energy Saving Mining Machinery Coltan Separator Coal Washing Plant Vibrating Feeder||Power Type:||Electric|
|Weight:||Depends On Model||Installation:||Engineer's Guide|
|Max Feeding Size:||1050mm||Color:||Iron Grey|
|Model||Capacity(t/h)||Feeding trough size(mm)||Working type||
2. Small size, light weight, reliable operation, convenient installation, and convenient maintenance
3. Low noise, low power consumption, good performance of the regulator and nonexistence of material clashing circumstance
1. Simple structure, easy to maintenance.
2. Adjustable angle rubber springs.
3. Smoothly vibrating and long service life.
4. Vibrating force adjustable, easy to operation.
5. Low noise and power consumption.
6. Simple, stable, variable controller.
7. Low profile - minimum headroom.
Energy Saving Mining Machinery Coltan Separator Coal Washing Plant Vibrating Feeder is realized by using a special vibrating motor to drive the feeding trough to make a cyclic linear reciprocating vibration in the oblique direction. When the vertical component of the acceleration of the vibration of the feed tank is greater than the acceleration of gravity, the material in the tank will be thrown up and jump forward according to the trajectory of the parabola, throwing and falling within 1/50 seconds, due to the continuous vibration of the vibration motor The vibration, the feed trough continuously vibrates, and the material in the trough continuously jumps forward to achieve the feeding purpose.
Vibrating Feeder Application
Energy Saving Mining Machinery Coltan Separator Coal Washing Plant Vibrating Feeder is widely used in metallurgy, coal, chemical industry, building materials, ceramics, food, light industry and other industries of quantitative feeding, automatic batching, quantitative packaging and automatic control feeding links.
1. Controlled flow of ingredients to mixing tanks
2. Sprinkling toppings or coatings on food and dairy products
3. Adding binders and carbons to foundry sand reprocessing systems
4. Chemical additive feeding in the pulp and paper bleaching or chip handling processes
5. Feeding metal parts to heat treating furnaces
6. Feeding scrap or glass cullet to furnaces
Contact Person: Hou