|Name:||China Grain Powder Stainless Steel Tubular Screw Conveyor||Voltage:||380 V|
|Current:||0.08~0.25 A||Power(W):||As The Model You Choose|
|Function:||Conveying Material||Keyword:||Low Cost Screw Conveyor|
1.5mm Tubular Screw Conveyor,
Grain Powder Tubular Screw Conveyor,
horizontally Tubular Screw Conveyor
China Grain Powder Stainless Steel Tubular Screw Conveyor
China Grain Powder Stainless Steel Tubular Screw Conveyor is a kind of machine that uses the motor to drive the screw to turn and push the material to realize the purpose of conveying. It can be transported horizontally, obliquely or vertically. It has the advantages of simple structure, small cross-sectional area, good sealing, easy operation, easy maintenance and easy closed transportation.
1. Simple structure, easy operation and excellent sealing performance.
2. Small section of whole machine, being suitable for horizontal or tilted transportation.
3. Charging and Discharging can be conducted at more than one points in the middle.
|Model||Diameter||Screw Rotation Speed||Inclination Angle||Conveyor Length|
China Grain Powder Stainless Steel Tubular Screw Conveyor is widely used in building materials, metallurgy, chemical, electric power, coal, machinery, light industry, grain and food industry, suitable for conveying powder, granular, small pieces of materials, such as cement, coal, grain, chemical fertilizer, ash, sand, coke, etc. should not be easily perishable, viscous, easy to agglomerate the material. Commonly seen in the food industry, these conveyors transport ingredients to and from mixers, ovens and vats and need to be sterile at all times. Therefore, they are commonly made of stainless steel, a smooth food grade metal that is less likely to contaminate edible ingredients than other materials and is easily cleaned.
1. Ceramic industry: clay, silica, sand, polishing materials, etc.
2. Food industry: soybean, peanut, starch, milk powder, salt, sugar, etc.
3. Plastics industry: plastic powder, plastic particles, etc.
4. Wood industry: wood chips, wood sawing surface and byproducts, etc.
5. Environmental: the filter material, fly ash, fixed residue, waste, etc.
6. Agriculture: livestock feed, food, powder, etc.
7. Building materials: cement, sand, slaked lime,refractory material, etc.
Contact Person: Hou