|Name:||Industrial Rotary Airlock Valve For Bulk Powder Discharge And Conveying||Connection:||Flanges Universal Standard|
|Material:||Carbon Steel / Stainless Steel||Type:||Normal Colse|
|Temperature Of Media:||High Temperature||Body Material:||Carbon Steel|
|Application:||General||Standard Or Nonstandard:||Standard|
air lock valve,
rotary airlock feeder
1. Industrial Rotary Airlock Valve is mainly used in dust removal, cleaning and packaging machines and professional conveying and batching systems in power plants, cement industry, chemical factory etc. as a gas lock or dosing for conveying dry powdery materials, and also for dust collectors. The ash ash from the air preheater is used in the conveying system of powder (powder, granule material, powder mixture) for discharging, metering, dust removal, quantitative transportation, mixing and packaging.
2. Industrial Rotary Airlock Valve is also called the ash discharge valve. It uses the rotating impeller with the compartment to transfer the powdery and small granular materials from the upper silo or the hopper to the lower discharge port to achieve uniform feeding or shifting. material. With the speed control motor, the impeller speed can be adjusted and changed at any time as needed to achieve the adjustment of the feed amount.
2. Industrial Rotary Airlock Valve are also called rotary feeders, rotary valves, or just rotary airlocks. Used in both pressure style and vacuum style pneumatic conveying systems, these valves serve as a "lock” to prevent air loss while simultaneously performing vital material handling functions. Though simple, the rotary airlock valve is a critical component to the efficiency of a conveying system.
3. Industrial Rotary Airlock Valve have wide application in industry wherever dry free-flowing powders, granules, crystals, or pellets are used. Typical materials include: cement, ore, sugar, minerals, grains, plastics, dust, fly ash, flour, gypsum, lime, coffee, cereals, pharmaceuticals, etc.
Industries requiring this type include cement, asphalt, chemical, mining, plastics, food, etc.
Industrial Rotary Airlock Valve is widely used for nuts, almond, sunflower seed, cotton seed, grain cereals, chestnut, coffee, grain, sugar, spice, cement, calcite, glass powder, marble powder, plastic pellets, sawdust, coal etc.
1. In structure
Structure simple, compact, small size. Good sealing performance. Rotational equilibrium. To match the speed regulating motor, it can adjust unloading material easily and quantificationally.
2. In maintance
The bearing are installed on lateral displacement of seat body. The advantage is cut off dust source directly, enlong the service life of bearing, convenient maintenance.
1. The structure is compact, the shape is beautiful, and the use is convenient.
2. Smooth running, low noise.
3. It is acceptable to customize.
Customized discharge rotary airlock valve through the impeller rotor speed to control the discharge rate of the material, to achieve uniform discharge rate or variable speed discharge rate.
1. Simple structure, convenient to use and maintain, the temperature of the material to be conveyed can be 0~300 °C.
2. You can remotely controlled the speed of rotary valve through inverter which is easy to change the feeding amount.
3. With the change of physical properties of material and the different storage of materials in the separator or dryer, the discharge amount changes little.
4. It has a certain air tightness, and the rotation speed is slow, and it will hardly cause damage to materials.
Contact Person: Hou