|Name:||Stainless Steel Powder Small Spiral Screw Conveyor Machine With Hopper||Structure:||Conveyor System|
|Warranty:||1 Years||Feature:||Simple Operation|
|Rotate Speed:||As Your Demands||Speed:||Adjustable|
|Usage:||Material Transimission||Power(W):||0.55- 22KW|
inclined screw conveyor with hopper,
automatic screw feeder
Stainless Steel Powder Small Spiral Screw Conveyor Machine With Hopper is the main unit for mechanical transport operation of industry and agriculture, which uses motor to drive screw rotation and move material to achieve conveying purpose. Stainless Steel Powder Small Spiral Screw Conveyor Machine With Hopper is suitable for all industries such as building material, chemical industry, power industry, metallurgy, coal industry and grain industry, for horizontal or tilted transportation for powdery, granular and small lump materials, such as coal, dust, residue, cement and grain which their temperature is less than 200℃.
Stainless Steel Powder Small Spiral Screw Conveyor Machine With Hopper can convey sorts of powder materials. Combined with the package-machine of our company, also can be used separately. Complete machine made in stainless steel or carbon steel, the machine consists of motor, reducer, coupler, inlet, screw blade, bracket, lifting shackle, the end bearing, outlet, and so on.
|Model||Diameter||Screw Rotation Speed||Inclination Angle||Conveyor Length|
1. Ceramic industry: clay, silica, sand, polishing materials, etc.
2. Food industry: soybean, peanut, starch, milk powder, salt, sugar, etc.
3. Plastics industry: plastic powder, plastic particles, etc.
4. Wood industry: wood chips, wood sawing surface and byproducts, etc.
5. Environmental: the filter material, fly ash, fixed residue, waste, etc.
6. Agriculture: livestock feed, food, powder, etc.
7. Building materials: cement, sand, slaked lime,refractory material, etc.
1. Simple structure, easy operation and excellent sealing performance.
2. Small section of whole machine, being suitable for horizontal or tilted transportation.
3. Charging and Discharging can be conducted at more than one points in the middle.
Contact Person: Ms. Jean Wang